how to get rid of son's wife after his death

0 votes
asked Jul 17, 2015 in Other by anonymous
Hello Sir/madam
                                  i just want to ask dat my friend brother had passed away year ago but before death he was evicted from all things but the problem is that his wife who dont have any kid, is claiming 25lakh amount of money from died son mother even she never live in her in-laws family. Can you plz help me because now my friends mother going to jail i dont know why and she dnt have any source of income except one handicap sick girl. plz rply

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Apr 26, 2016 by Law Helpline India Experts
The right of deceased son's wife is on the property that was earned by your son and not your property. Ancestor property is also shared. But in no case parent's property can be shared or claimed by son's wife.
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here