If a university is dissolved then from where can i verify my Degree?

0 votes
asked Jul 20, 2015 in Other by Rahul
Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc. from EIILM University, Sikkim in session 2009-2012. After that i have done B.Ed. regular from MDU rohtak and M.Sc. from MSU tamilnadu. This University was affiliated by UGC till 2015 and DEC till 2009-2010. Now the EIILM University is dissolved. Are the degrees from this university also not valid now? If these are valid then from where can i verify my degrees? Please tell me about the procedure to verify a degree by RTI.

My details are:
Name   =   Rahul
Contact No. =  07357136099

Enrollment No.    =    EIILMU/09/F58956
1st Year roll No.  =    E867688
2nd Year roll No. =    M1164442
3rd Year roll No.  =    L1482155
Degree Sr. No.    =   443272 ( Date of issue = 15 Nov. 2013)
Migration Sr. No. =    820036

Please help me out of it.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here