Rented house used for illegal activities by tenant

0 votes
asked Jul 24, 2015 in Criminal Law by Balaji
I have rented my house and tenant used it for illegal activities (prostitution). Police locked my house with tenants goods inside but they didn't file FIR. Want to know the legal action to take for getting my house.... If they file FIR house will be sealed?.. If yes when they remove the seal?  Or if they file FIR, is there any chance to get my house.... Please suggest me...

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here