girl child custody

0 votes
asked Aug 5, 2015 in Adoption and Child Custody by ard
The divorce case has been filed by wife. after the first counseling, which has got failed and further process has been pending with the family court. since the petitioner wife has failed to attend court consequetively 3 times and earlier in one occasion before the counseling took place. In such case,

1. what actions will be intiated by court even if she remains absent on next date.
2. How to obtain custody of 3 year daughter as the petitioner/wife has kept the child in her parents house and staying somewhere illegally with another person.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here