i am a mother of 3 year old son and i need my child full custody after i get divorced from my husband

0 votes
asked Aug 19, 2015 in Divorce by anonymous
I am a mother of 3 year old son. I and my husband are sttaying in kuwait together with our son. We noth are working. But i used to spend much of the time with my son since he is born. Only when he was 1 1/2 year old i start working. But still when he feels ill i am the only person who takes care of him. stay days in hospital. I and my husband are not in good terms because he physicaaly and mentally tortures me a lot. so i am planning to give divorce to him. I need the full child custody. Please advice..!!

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here