Ancestral property of late grandfather, registered under the name of my grand mother. Can it be sold without my father's consent?

0 votes
asked Sep 12, 2015 in Property Law by anonymous
My grandfather passed away years ago. The property is now "registered" under the name of my grand mother. My grandparents had two sons and two daughters. My paternal uncle passed away leaving behind his wife and two sons..

Now the dispute is among my father, my uncle's wife and sons, and grandmother (who is the registered owner of the house). All the parties have possessed different parts of house. The property has been divided in parts on a stamp paper too.

Can the house be sold without my father's consent. Do I as an unmarried grand kid have any right on the property?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here