My father-in-law had torn my suit and insulted me in front of neighbours but no action is taken by police.

+1 vote
asked Oct 7, 2015 in Criminal Law by suman
I am suman.Dated 20/09/2015 my mother-in-law and sister-in--law had beaten me and slapped me with cruelity.And in order to insult me ,my father-in-law had torn my suit.and that time I felt ashamed and when my husband came to save me ,they also hit him and break down his front tooth. Then I call the police and FIR is registered .But after 17 daye had gone, nothing action is taken against them by the police and when I  contact IO (inpection officer)she says that MLC has not come ,and it will be take time as 6 month.and now my father-in-law again and again tortured me mentally by using cheap words for me.and when I complaint this to IO she says I can"t do nothing.. So today I m very upset and in these case I want know what should I do.and I am very mentally upset.I cant go out of my home.Please ,please help me and advice me.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here