How can I buy a property which has an already existing agreement with another buyer who refused to buy the property but the agreement is still valid?

+1 vote
asked Oct 29, 2015 in Property Law by anonymous
I am planning g to buy a piece of land in kerala. The owner had entered into an agreement  with another buyer who has given an advance for the property. ..the owner is planning to sell it again as the previous buyer has expressed his unwilling gneiss to buy the plot. But his agreement  is still valid....what are the documents I should ask from the seller to make the transaction perfectly legal and binding?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Nov 5 by kalaskark
Yes, another purchaser must act as CONSENTING WITNESS.
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here