What's the solution to see my sister's son?

0 votes
asked Nov 1, 2015 in Civil Law by anonymous
I lost my elder sister before one year.my brother-in-law and his family is preventing us to see her child.we have given petition in district court in my mother's name. But still the case is not registered.is there any way to see the child immediately?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here