Nuisance case lodged by police

+1 vote
asked Feb 14, 2015 in Criminal Law by Shiv Shanker
I am very much worried as I waa fined for at road after taking drink in night. Nuisance case lodged by police section 75 and they fined me which I paid them immediately and took the receipt. Aa I am serving in IT company and worried that they may proceed further inquiry and I may lose my job.

What will the police do after fine was paid?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here