gaining back my grandfather property

+1 vote
asked Nov 27, 2015 in Property Law by eswar
Glad meeting you sir!!

     In 1965 my Grand father brought a land 14 cents from the Right full owners and never done a single transaction on it like taking loans or  selling it .........
 now some other persons occupied that land and subdivided it in to two parts of each 7 cents
they also bought  a loan on that loan

plzz suggest me how to get my property back

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here