Refusal of giving passage for behind home

+1 vote
asked Dec 1, 2015 in Property Law by Rachita Das
There are 2 properties. One is in front and other one is behind. The front property belongs to my uncle and the other one is mine. Earlier we had a talk with our uncle regarding the passage to our home for an ambulance atleast which is behind. They told that they will leave a road to our home. After that he only left a passage which is only 3 feet wide for walk. But now after my father's death, my uncle is giving a wall boundary to his property. We requested him, gave an offer that we will purchase that part for our passage, went to gram pradhan also. But he refused to give the passage. Gram pranchayat also surrendered that they will not be able to resolve this issue. What to do now?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here