Civil Cases - Request

0 votes
asked Dec 27, 2015 in Civil Law by anonymous
1. May I know how to prepare the pleading draft for the civil court to cancel the forged document through Civil Court. Do you have any sample pleading draft?

2. Also please let me know how to vacate the illegally entered person from the premise through court of law?

3. How to file a case to collect the rent from the person who illegally entered and occupied the premise?

4. What case can I file who forged the court to get the judgement in his favour?

5. What case can I file against a person if the person says to the court that he did not give or sign the tenancy agreement though he /  they  signed the tenancy agreement truly?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers
asked May 8 in Civil Law by Rohit
0 votes
0 answers
0 votes
0 answers
+1 vote
0 answers
asked Feb 22, 2015 in Civil Law by Sharad Gandhi
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here