What should I do to get my right in property which my mother has sold even when it was disputed property?

+1 vote
asked Jan 6, 2016 in Property Law by anonymous
My mother had a flat in Kalyan. I am her only daughter alive after my younger unmarried brother expired,had the right on her flat after her.But my mother wanted to sell the flat on cheaper rates on which I did not agree and complained in court about the same after which it became disputed property.However my mother sold the flat with the help of my daughter and son-in-law and gave all the money to them.I was unaware of all this and came to know after my mother expired.

My question is was it legal to sell that property without informing me?

Does my daughter and son-in-law have the right on the money from that property?

Can I get my right as now my mother is no more and if yes what should I do for that?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here