suffering from noise pollution

0 votes
asked Jan 12, 2016 in Other by vishal raipuria
My house is situated opposite to a open air marriage home . The party organise in marriage home used to play DJ or other musical instrument or fire crackers ,BARAAT BANDS openly and whole night exceeding the permitted decibel, due to their noise we are unable to sleep well and remain anxious . please advise (1) How can I stop this noise pollution.? (2) The marriage home is running for last 10 years and doing noise pollution frequently due to this noise hazards I have started suffering from broadly mental and physical problems , can I file compensation against the marriage home owner? (3) How can I file compensation ?  PLEASE ADVISE

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here