housing society property damdge

0 votes
asked Jan 13, 2016 in Consumer Law by raj
i am leaving in co oper housing soc. I have been allotted a car parking space on reasonable amount in the complex. but today have found that my car vover is torn up. can I ask for compensation from soc or not,

thank you.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here