Can someone please help me with my child support

+1 vote
asked Jan 31, 2016 in Maintenance and Alimony by Ursula Harrell
I'm having an issue receiving my daughter child support. He has a court order to pay. I'm  not receiving welfare bcz they say he's paying child support. Please help me. I have a daughter and disable

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here