advice on Company Laws

0 votes
asked Apr 8, 2016 in Civil Law by mukesh
My case against a builder is at Final Argument Stage in Consumer Court.     Someone has filed a petition in High Court to Wind up the Builder Company and Provisional Official Liquidator has been apointed. What will Happen to my case in Consumer court. Can I wait for order of the Consumer Court and  give these orders to High Court for relief as per the Consumer Court order.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here