How to bring my wife back from in-laws house

+2 votes
asked Feb 16, 2015 in Marriage by Shekhar
We are happily married but as usual every family has some disputes and I I also had but that were not serious. My wife behaves childish and is not mature enough.

Few days back when I was in office then she left my house and went to parent house. I went to my in-laws house tried to convince her to come back but she doesn't answers. What should I do now?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Feb 16, 2015 by Raj Singhania Experts
I feel you should talk to her friends and family members (sister, brother, parents) to let her talk to you about exact problem. She may be annoyed out some issues between you that is normal between couple after marriage.

That is nothing to worry, gives her some time and I think everything will be alright after few days.
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here