is it possible to get half share in my fathers retirement fund

0 votes
asked Jun 8, 2016 in Property Law by J PRIYA
hello, i am the only daughter of my parents no brothers no sisters,but my father left us when i was 16 because of his illegal affair and he remained (started  to live )with her then i was taken after my mother at the age of 22 to my fate my mother was also not good at me she use to have other illegal affairs i felt very lonely ,,, i fell in love with my brother -in -law after many disputes i got married ,though my father mother known about my marriage they did not attend my marriage, after my marriage my mother filed a divorce case against my father and both got i am having  three children (two girls,one boy)my father talks to me but he will not help me financially he is a job holder in central govt assurance company ,and he is about to retire in next three years he will really get a good amount meanwhile at the time of his divorce he had sold out our own building for 16 lakhs he did not give me any amount except a 1 lakh know please give me any advice whether i have a right to ask a share in his retirement fund and also he is taking care of my stepmothers grand daughter(her only sons daughter) know please kindly help me with an advice ..

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here