Signature mismatch on affidavit filed in court

+3 votes
asked Feb 8, 2015 in Family Law by rajat
My wife has filed domestic violence case against me but her signature is different in affidavit and all other papers submitted in court.

So can I ask to quash the case on this ground?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here