Transfer of property

0 votes
asked Sep 1, 2016 in Property Law by shekhar khasdeo
Hello sir i am(birth-1960) 56 year old man. My father had died( in 1961) just after 1 year of my birth. Now my 'father's sister'(Buaa, aunt) (birth-1948) want to claim for her property. My grandfather(died-1998) make a will for 'me and my mother' but it does not register in tehsil(property office's in district). All our property are ancestral, not self earned. Can she able to take that property. Now they file a case in district court. Please sir help me. Thank you !

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here