we are working in prasar bharti from last 15 years as casual staff, we need help to get regularised.

+1 vote
asked Oct 10, 2016 in Labour & Employment Law by anonymous
we are working from last 15 years in various capacities in prasar bharti doordarshan kendra srinagar. parliament standing committe recomended our case for regularization but the authorities are not interested . we have crossed the upper age limits and are not able to apply for any job in any other department. please reply.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here