Iwant my original document from the bank

+1 vote
asked Nov 7, 2016 in Banking Law by Dilip l. Dhoriya
Sir my house owner is my father. but in the bank loan period he was deth .and my father was not mention my mother 's name and any other family's name in the leagle ducoment.
After the deth i have cleard all due paument.
I have recived bank notice also to colect your document.
But when I meet them.then don't  give me
So I have file case in consumer form .
I have given proof of avoidance in the bank and court below
1 all family's ration card
2.all family's affidavit infavour of mother to colect docoument
3. No dispute in family deceleration on stamp
4. All family's  legal id proof

But bank assking about successor certy.
And it is very costly .

Our advocate told me wait and watch

We all are waiting from last one year
But tilldate I have zero.
Pls send best advoice from your knowladge
What we can do for it?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here