Chit paid with non licenser nt getting money back

0 votes
asked Feb 3 in Other by Subramani A
Hi, My wife had paid chit fund with a lady who doesn't carry any license after completing the period now she is nt returning the money back. Had logged a complaint at police which dint worked. Pls advice how can I recover the money back legally. Also She has cheated other few peoples in same way
She owns land property, car...

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer
asked May 16, 2016 in Consumer Law by manu
0 votes
0 answers
+1 vote
0 answers
asked Nov 28, 2015 in Other by Dennis Bosco Demello
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here