by bike authorization

0 votes
asked Mar 6 in Motor Accident by anonymous
sir my bike actually owner is my elder brother bikramjit saha.but i use the i want to authorize from my elder brother.then what is the prosedure and i want to authorize the bike for 5 years at a time,is it possible?my english is pls neglect this error....pls help me...thnx

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here