How can i get divorce

0 votes
asked Jun 15 in Divorce by Soni
My sister wants divorce. Her husband scolded her and blaming on her character. He told her leave his home. He is not go anywhere with her and not talk to her nicely. Her in laws pressurized her to quit the job . My parents also tried to understand him but his family started to quarrel with them.Please advise us which petition we can file against him and nearest family court in Delhi.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here