retailer cheated me

0 votes
asked Jun 17 in Consumer Law by priti bansal
i purchased a dress for my sister worth 2000/- rupees from a retailer shop . my sister is not satisfied with that dress. i went to return it and asked him for refund but he didnt and told me that they can just exchange only. although they gave me slip and told me that goods ones sold cant be refund and it is stated on the bill also. now what should i do can i go for consumer forum or not ..............

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here