Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/mgghu/public_html/www.lawhelpline.org/qa-include/qa-base.php(572) : eval()'d code on line 77
how can treating this.........or any legal advice

how can treating this.........or any legal advice

0 votes
asked Jul 3 in Domestic Violence by anonymous


I am imran, from kanpur, up.

My elder sister aged 32 married with a person aged 40 in one year ago.
 A few month ago her husband is torturing my sister every time.
Many a times we have tried to resolve the issues by discussion.
But after few days again everything becomes as it is.
four month ago he had beaten my sister badly because of not made a food  good.
At last I and my brother decided to keep her in our home to protect her from the torture.
He begged for sorry and promised that this would not be repeated again.
My sister  do not want to stay with that person any more.
He uses slang and vulgar language with the our children. a four month before  he had beaten my sister with stick harshly.
Therefore I decided to bring my sister permanently to my home.
Now he is threatening me that he will commit suicide and mention my name in the suicide note that I have destroyed his family. I do not want to let my sister to bear these any more. Please guide me how to protect my sister also myself.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here