One Boy is absconding with a girl

+1 vote
asked Feb 26, 2015 in Criminal Law by Rajat Sharma
My relative's son is absconding with a girl that is his school mate who was his girlfriend also. Her age is 22 years age of the boy is 24 years.

Now, relative of the girls (parent and brothers) have filed FIR against father, brother of boy and police has arrested them and sent to jail. What is the remedy in this case. Please advice.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Feb 26, 2015 by Law Helpline India Experts
You need to worry about this as police has jailed your relatives. Now, only solution you have is to get the bail for them who are in jail. Contact some criminal lawyer of your area and he will do the rest. It is very obvious case and they will get bail easily.

If any girl is above 18 years then there can not be case of abduction if she has gone willingly with the boy. But, on return when such girls go to their parents then they change their mind as per wishes of her parents. In such circumstances, you need to think of some strategy and to have this in advance take the help of lawyer and he will guide you.
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here