Taking a police complaint back.

0 votes
asked Aug 9 in Criminal Law by Nitya Singh
I was teased by 4 unknown guys on road after which I registered police complaint.
Those guys were immediately arrested and got bail as well.
Those guys are final year student at an engineering college and the matter has been settled out of court and they are ready to give in written that they will not bother me in future.
Thus for the sake of their career I want to take my complaint back.
Kindly advice what should be written in the paper.
I will be very thankful.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here