unable to find my land which is in telangana highcourt,also advocate

0 votes
asked Aug 15 in Civil Law by anonymous
iam from hyderabad DSNR, actually iam unable to find my open land orginal document which is under highcourt,and also unable to find  advocate who is dealing our case,unfortunately who is dealing our land mediater person  is expired recently and he never share details with us regarding case number or advocate name, so please help me and ITS HUMBLE REQUEST you ,  how to find,we are having urdu translate documents and also current updated EC,which he on the name of my grandfather,

so please tell in what way we have to approach highcourt.


Yours Faithfully

Thanks & Regards,


Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here