House without documents

0 votes
asked Sep 4 in Property Law by anonymous
I live in cantonment area and we live in house which has no documents but we are paying tax water n current bill which is registered on my grand mother name. I am getting a slight pressures from prosecuters.  What should i do to mutate on grand son name.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here