Someone occupied land forcefully

0 votes
asked Oct 16 in Property Law by B. Jana
I have a land in my locality (Registration, mutation completed few years ago). But my uncle occupied on those land by forcefully and fall soil. as well as they are abuse, and threat our family. Even he is start doing construction on those land.

So, in this situation what to do ? Where I go ? for stop those construction. How shall I give objection and launch case ?

Please help me as soon as possible.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here