Can I case fir against sdo who signed on my residental certificate but not affixed stamp on proper place due this m rejected in army recruitment.

0 votes
asked Nov 2 in Other by Pawan
Army recruiters rejected me coz sdo do not affixed stamp on proper place in my residental certificate only... Other boy shows the same certificate in which they signed or affixed stamp on proper place....
Can I file case against him...

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Nov 5 by kalaskark
You can protect your civil in High Court. They cannot reject on silly grounds.
Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here