illigle construction of home in panchayat plAce

0 votes
asked Nov 5 in Civil Law by anonymous
1st Tq to give me a chance to asq question..m from Gujarat  state living in my question is ' agar kisi ne Panchayat ki jagah pe apna home bana diya ho to kya wo jagah pe hakk uska ho jayega ? Agar nahi to ab wo hatvane ke liye kya kar sakte hai?  Wo pehle deputy Sarpanch bhi Tha. .to koi bol nahi pa raha..plzz reply what should we do...also wo  insan builder bhi hai to logo se paisa leke bhi illigle construction karta hai..bichare nadan log kuch bol nahi pate....

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here