After getting love marriage

0 votes
asked Nov 15 in Marriage by Akash arora
Humne arya samaj mandir se shadi ki ha ..
Both are major... Pritition or liya ha high Court se par ye subkuch abhi tak secret rakha ha...
Meri wife kisi ko bina kuch bataye apne ghar pe hi rehe rhi ha . .or me apne ghar ...
Dono ki graduation chal rhi ha last year ha ..
Humne ghar se nikalne ka tab socha ha...
Jub ladki ke gharvale uske liye koi ladka fix karenge...

To jub hum ghar se niklenge to esa legal kya kare jisse humare jane ke baad ladki ya mere ghar vale koi bhi police complaint na register karva paye... Police unki complaint hi nhi register kare

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here