to get property in the name of mother

+1 vote
asked Apr 21, 2015 in Property Law by sandeep
we have an ancestral house which was in the name of my Paternal Grand father. he died i n 1982, after his death, my father and my uncle (chachaji) did not initiated any formalities to get the title of the house in the name of my Grandmother. my Grandmother too died in 1994 and again they had not done any legal formalities related to the property. few years back my father too died. now i want to get the house registered in the name of my mother and my uncle. as there are no other legal heirs , besides ours and uncle's family what will be the procedure is death certificate of Grand parent must

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here