I am a divorcee and I want to file a case against my ex-wife for DNA test for the kid.

+1 vote
asked May 1, 2015 in Criminal Law by Prasanth

I was married to a girl who had been married twice, one a legal and another one is illegal. I am sure that I am (third husband) not the father of the kid, she now having. When I was facing false 498(A) , she regularly called me and said that the kid was going to die as he has some health issues. That hint made me realize that she was going to kill the baby.  To save that boy baby and get rid of the 498(A), I paid 120000 and got the divorcee. But now I am not able to find a girl to get married due to the boy, though I explained the story to them. Now I want to prove that I am the father of the baby and save the child. Please advice me how to save the kid and My life. Thank you.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Lawhelpline - Online Free Legal Answers in India. Here, you can ask your legal questions and receive answers from Top Expert Lawyers, Advocates, and Attorneys.

Benefit To Lawyers - Lawyers (Advocates) can register account here to increase their clients. They can answer the questions asked by other users. Also, they can post those questions themselves and answer them that are asked frequently. This will make other users to know answers without asking on your behalf. You can put your details (phone, email, experience, expertise) on your profile.

Register Here

Watch Video For Asking Question Here